Indulgent and sweet, these no sugar added nice creams are perfect for a cooling treat.
Gluten free | No sugar added | Vegan friendly
Recipe by Jacqueline Alwill: The Brown Paper Bag
Makes 8 small nice creams
Nice creams :
- 2 small frozen bananas, peeled
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 teaspoons beetroot powder
- 2 teaspoons acai powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste
- 90g Well Naturally No Sugar Added Acai Chocolate, melted
Find more recipes from Jacqueline Alwill here:
- Combine the nice cream ingredients in a high powdered blender or food processor and blend well to combine.
- Pour mixture into 8 small ice pop moulds and place a paddle pop stick into each mould. Ensure there are no air bubbles by tapping the moulds against a counter.
- Transfer to the freezer to set overnight.
- Once the nice creams are set, break the Acai chocolate into pieces and place in a stainless steel mixing bowl.
- Heat a small saucepan of water until gently simmering. Place the mixing bowl on top and allow the chocolate to slowly melt, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat once melted.
- Remove the nice creams from their moulds and transfer to a lined baking tray. Using a spoon, drizzle the melted chocolate over the top and transfer to the freezer to set.