An indulgence without the added sugar. These biscuits beautifully compliment your cup of coffee.
No sugar added
Recipe by Healthy Natty
- 100gms of butter, melted
- 1 tsp of powdered stevia
- ½ tsp of vanilla bean paste
- 1 free range egg, lightly whisked
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1 tbsp of self raising flour
- 45g Well Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate bar, chopped into chunky chips
- ½ a cup of macadamias, roughly chopped
Find more recipes from Natalie here:
- Pre-heat your oven to 180c and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Combine your butter, stevia and vanilla bean paste stirring well before adding your egg
- Sift in your flours and mix
- Add your macadamias and choc chips and mix well. The dough should be firm – if not, add small amounts of flour until you’re able to mould it in your hands without it sticking.
- Form into 10 balls, pressing them down slightly on the tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden.