With a soft centre and a chocolate crunch, this delightful cookie is packed with protein to keep you full and satisfied!
Gluten free | Dairy free | Refined sugar free
Recipe by Amy Lee
- 1 can butterbeans or chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 ½ tbsp coconut oil
- ½ Cup Natvia Sweetener
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup Well Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate, chopped into chunky chips
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Blend all ingredients until very smooth in a food processor.
- Mix in Well Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate and pour onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 175°C for 25-30 minutes.
- Let stand for at least 10 minutes before removing from pan.