The real question regarding these little balls of bliss, is whether you really want to put them in the kids’ lunchbox, or whether you’d rather keep them all to yourself. Remember: Sharing is caring.
No sugar added | Gluten free | Dairy free | Egg free | Vegan
Recipe by Hayley Cavicchiolo
- 1 cup dry roasted hazelnuts (skins removed) plus extra for coating
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1⁄3 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoon organic coconut flour
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup Well Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate, melted together with 1 teaspoon virgin coconut oil
Find more recipes from Hayley here:
- Using a food processor, pulse hazelnuts and walnuts to a fine crumb.
- Add cacao powder and coconut flour, mixing well to combine.
- Add dates and melted chocolate/coconut oil mix, and process until mixture comes together to form a large ball.
- Roll into even size balls and coat in crushed hazelnuts.
Tip: As a decadent twist, half dip bites in melted Well Naturally Chocolate before coating in nuts and place in fridge to set.