Zing, crackle and crunch! This fun, fresh, chocolate mint ice cream treat will excite guests at your next garden party. Keep them guessing with surprises of sugar free mint chips throughout.
Gluten free | No sugar added
Recipe by Hayley Cavicchiolo
- 200g Well Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 4 cups gluten free puffed rice
- 2 litres no added sugar vanilla ice cream, softened slightly
- 2 x 45g Well Naturally Peppermint Chip Milk Chocolate bars, coarsely grated
Find more recipes from Hayley here:
- Melt Well Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate.
- Mix chocolate through puffed rice until completely combined.
- Pour mixture into a small, 8-9 inch, lightly greased spring form tin and press evenly into the bottom and slightly up the sides of the tin before placing in the freezer until firm for 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix ice cream together with grated Peppermint Chip Milk Chocolate and spoon over the chocolate base, using a spatula to spread evenly.
- Cover tin and place in the freezer to set completely – for at least 2 hours.
- Serve immediately, with grated Peppermint Chip Milk Chocolate bars sprinkled on top.