Perfect with a cup of tea and conversation, these mouth-watering clusters are a dazzling medley of nuts and chocolate that will leave you wanting more.
Dairy free | Gluten free
Recipe by Hayley Cavicchiolo
- 3 cups dried fruit/seed/nut mix (make your own or buy a pre-made mix)
- 1/3 cup honey or rice malt syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt (if your mix has salt, don’t add additional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup Well Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
Find more recipes from Hayley here:
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a tray with baking paper. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate and coconut oil and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture onto the prepared baking tray, spreading it out so it’s about 1cm thick. Try to keep the mixture away from the edges, as the honey will cause it to spread.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes (making sure not to burn), remove and let cool completely before transferring to a wire rack.
- Once it’s completely cool and hardened, break the slab into clusters.
- Melt the chocolate and add coconut oil, stirring until smooth.
- Dip the bottom of each cluster in the melted chocolate, pressing down so that the chocolate comes up the sides.
- Set chocolate-dipped clusters on a tray lined with baking paper and once all clusters are dipped, put them in the fridge for 20 minutes to set the chocolate.
- Store in an airtight container, in a cool place.