Create a decadent and delicious fruit platter perfect for your next social gathering.
No sugar added
Recipe by Healthy Natty
Fruit Platter :
- 3 x Well Naturally Almond Chip Dark Chocolate 45g bars
- 3 x Well Naturally Creamy Milk Chocolate 45g bars
- 1 firm banana, sliced
- 1 Punnet of Strawberries, washed & dried
- 2 firm kiwi fruit, patted sliced & patted dry with paper towel.
- 2 figs, quartered
- ½ a cup of raw cashews
- 2 tbsp. of crushed fresh walnuts
- 1 tbsp. of Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp. of dessicated coconut
- Extra cashews and fresh thyme sprigs, to serve.
- 6 Well Naturally Chocolate 45g bars (you could use a combination of Rich Dark and Creamy Milk, or only Creamy Milk)
- 30 pistachios, shelled & roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. of coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp. of fresh pomegranate seeds
- Rind of half an orange, removed with a vegetable peeler and sliced finely
- ½ a tsp of Himalayan Sea Salt
Blueberry Chia Jam:
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 3 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 cup of water
Find more recipes from Healthy Natty here:
- In separate double boilers (or carefully in the microwave), melt the almond chip and milk chocolate.
- Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Dip the fig quarters in milk chocolate, sprinkle with crushed walnuts and place on baking tray.
- Dip the kiwi slices in a mix of almond chip and milk chocolate, sprinkle with coconut and place on the baking tray.
- Dip the banana slices in a mix of almond chip and milk chocolate, sprinkle some with Himalayan sea salt, and place on a baking tray.
- Dip the strawberries in a mix of almond chip and milk chocolate. Sprinkle some with coconut and others with Himalayan sea salt. Place on a baking tray.
- With any remaining chocolate, dip raw cashews and place on baking tray.
- Place all baking trays in the fridge until set (will take about 15 minutes)
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt your chocolate over a double boiler.
- Once the chocolate is melted & smooth, spread over the baking paper.
- Working quickly, sprinkle on the pistachios, orange rind, pomegranate, coconut flakes and salt.
- Place in the fridge and allow to set (approx. 20 minutes)
Blueberry Chia Jam:
- In a small saucepan, combine the chia seeds, blueberries and water.
- Bring to the boil and then turn to a low simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Gently mash the mixture and set aside to cool.
- Keep in the fridge – the mixture will thicken over time. Add very small amounts of water and stir as needed.
- Break the chocolate bark into chunky pieces.
- Arrange the chocolate bark on a platter with the chocolate covered fruit, chocolate dipped cashews and some plain cashews.
- Dollop the blueberry chia jam on top, and serve with thyme leaves and extra chocolate bark on the side.