Creamy and cool, these individual desserts are made even more sublime with warm melted chocolate adorning the crown. Sprinkled with berries and nuts, they are sure to impress.
Gluten free | Grain free | Dairy free | No sugar added
Recipe by Hayley Cavicchiolo
- 400g Well Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 4 tablespoon Natvia
- I teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tablespoons powdered gelatin, dissolved in two cups of boiling water
- Berries, oranges or roasted hazelnut; coconut cream or natural yoghurt to serve
Find more recipes from Hayley here:
- In a pan over medium heat, heat milk until it begins to simmer.
- Add chocolate, Natvia and vanilla extract and stir gently with a whisk for a few minutes until mixture reaches boiling point.
- Add the gelatin mixture (through a strainer to avoid any lumps forming) to the chocolate and continue to whisk over heat until well combined.
- Remove from heat and pour into individual silicon molds. Allow to cool slightly before placing in the fridge to chill and set for several hours or overnight.
- Turn out from molds and serve with fresh orange segments or berries, crushed roasted hazelnuts and a dollop of whipped coconut cream or natural yoghurt.
Hint: A spoonful of melted Well Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate also goes deliciously well on top.