Just like a chocolate milkshake, only much healthier. This filling smoothie is perfect for an out-the-door breakfast, or as a 4pm snack. It’s packed with the goodness of bananas, dates and chia seeds.
No sugar added | Gluten free | Dairy free | Vegan
Recipe by Hayley Cavicchiolo
Makes 1 large smoothie or 3 smaller, child-sized servings.
- 1½ frozen ripe bananas, peeled and chopped
- 2-3 medjool dates, pitted
- ¾ cup chilled almond or coconut milk
- ½ cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons Well Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Ice (optional)
- Coconut flakes, sliced banana and grated Well Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate to garnish (optional)
Find more recipes from Hayley here:
Place all ingredients, except for garnish, in a high-speed blender and blitz until completely smooth and free of lumps.
- Pour into a large glass or several smaller ones, top with garnishes and enjoy.