Recipe by Healthy Natty
- 125g butter
- 100g Power Super Foods Coconut Sugar
- ½ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon bi-carb soda
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 6 x 45g Well Naturally No Sugar Added Chocolate Creamy Milk
- 6 tablespoons dairy or coconut cream
- Power Super Foods Goldenberries
- Shredded coconut
- Nuts of your choice (we used pistachios)
Find more recipes from Natalie Zee here:
Preheat oven to 160°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper. Lightly spray a cupcake tray with olive oil.
Place butter, coconut sugar and honey in a medium saucepan over low heat.
Keep over heat until butter has melted and ingredients are combined. Be sure to stir regularly with a metal spoon.
Remove from heat and add bi-carb and cinnamon.
Stir well and allow to cool for four minutes.
Once cooled, add flour and stir well.
Scoop out tablespoon-sized amounts of the mixture. Form into balls before placing on the lined tray and slightly pressing. Be sure to leave room in between each for spreading (approximately six biscuits to a tray).
Bake for 5 minutes, before removing to press down with a spatula. Bake for a further 5 minutes, or until cookies start to go golden (don’t overcook as they’ll be hard to mould).
Once removed from oven, press down again with a spatula to soften before pressing into the cupcake tray. Use a spoon and be careful not to burn yourself.
Allow to cool before filling.
- In a small saucepan, break the Well Naturally No Sugar Added Chocolate Creamy Milk into small pieces, and place over a very low heat or double boiler.
- Melt, stirring continuously with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Once melted, remove from heat and quickly stir in the cream.
- Spoon a tablespoon of chocolate filling into each pod.
- Sprinkle with toppings of your choice. We used Power Super Foods Goldenberries, shredded coconut and pistachios.
- Allow to set in the refrigerator before serving.
- Enjoy within 4-5 days.