Recipe by Healthy Natty
Makes 1 mug cake
- 6 squares Well Naturally Chocolate Creamy Milk/ Rich Dark (We used Creamy Milk)
- 2 tablespoons Power Super Foods Cacao Powder
- 3 tablespoons natvia
- 1 heaped teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons espresso coffee (if you don’t like coffee, juice ½ an orange, and add both juice and rind for a Jaffa Mug Cake)
- 5 tablespoons self-raising flour
- ½ free range egg, lightly whisked (use the other half for a second mug cake)
- Pinch of salt
Find more recipes from Natalie Zee here:
- Mix all ingredients except for flour and Well Naturally Chocolate in a large mug until smooth and well combined.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Push the Well Naturally Chocolate into the middle of the mixture.
- Microwave on high for 50 seconds, or until the centre of the mixture is soft and gooey.
- Serve with ice cream and an extra dusting of Power Super Foods Cacao Powder.