These delectable truffles are sure to keep you coming back for more. With an orange aroma and cacao nib crunch, your senses will be delighted.
Gluten free | Refined sugar free | Dairy free | Vegan
Recipe by Healthy Natty
Makes 12 truffles
- 135g (3 x 45g bars) Well Naturally No Sugar Added Chocolate Valencia Orange
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 6 teaspoons coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons Power Super Foods Cacao Nibs (optional – for crunch)
- ½ cup Power Super Foods Cacao Powder, for coating
Find more recipes from Healthy Natty here:
- In a small pot, melt the chocolate and coconut oil over very low heat, taking it off and back onto the heat, stirring with a metal spoon until smooth.
- Once melted, add the coconut cream and cacao nibs.
- Spread the mix onto a large, flat plate lined with baking paper and place in the freezer until it just starts to firm (approx. 3-5 minutes).
- Once the mix has started to firm and is dough-like to touch, wet your hands in cold water and pick up teaspoon-size pieces of the mix.
- Roll the mix into balls and then into the cacao powder for coating.
- Place onto a tray lined with baking paper and refrigerate until firm.
- Remove from the fridge 10 minutes before serving.