Recipe by Healthy Natty
Makes 6 mini-jars of about 1/2 cup capacity
- 2x Well Naturally No Sugar Added Rich Dark or Creamy Milk Chocolate 90g block (we used both)
- 400ml thickened cream
- 2 egg whites
- Diced strawberries
- Extra cream
- Extra Well Naturally No Sugar Added Chocolate Rich Dark or Creamy Milk grated
Find more recipes from Natalie Zee here:
- In a medium, very dry mixing bowl place the egg whites and beat until soft peaks are formed. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream with an electric mixture until it begins to thicken. Be careful not to overbeat.
- Melt the Well Naturally Chocolate until runny and smooth (either over a double-boiler, or broken up in the microwave on high in 30 second batches, stirring in between).
- While the chocolate is hot, begin to beat the cream and pour the Well Naturally Chocolate in at the same time until it’s just mixed through.
- Fold in the egg whites using a spatula.
- Spoon or pipe the mousse into individual jars, seal and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- To serve, add diced strawberries, a little fresh mint, extra cream and shavings of your favourite Well Naturally Chocolate.