Recipe by MadelineBourke
Makes 15 bites
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1½ cups desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 3 x 45g bars Well Naturally No Sugar Added Chocolate Coconut Delight
Find more recipes from Madeline Bourke here:
- Put everything except the chocolate in a food processor and blitz for 30 seconds or until combined.
- Remove the blade, scrape down the sides and ensure it’s mixed well.
- Roll the coconut mixture into small balls, place on a parchment-lined tray and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a small bowl in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Remove coconut bites from the freezer and roll each ball in the chocolate until coated. Place balls back onto the tray and place in the fridge to set.