Recipe by Hayley Cavicchiolo
Makes approximately 35-40 bliss bites
- 2 1/2 cups of nuts (1 cup of walnuts and ½ cup each of cashews, roasted hazelnuts and almonds)
- 2 cups (about 20) Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 scoops raw choc protein powder (optional)
- 1 x 45g Well Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate block
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Extra desiccated coconut for rolling
1. In a food processor or blender, blend nuts and coconut together to the consistency of flour.
2. Add Well Naturally Dark Chocolate to food processor and blend until fine.
3. Mix in cacao powder, chia seeds and protein powder until evenly combined.
4. Add remaining ingredients and blend until a moist, slightly crumbly mixture forms.
5. Scoop mixture into a bowl and roll tablespoon size scoops into balls.
6. Roll in extra coconut and chill in the fridge for several hours or overnight before serving. ENJOY
Find more recipes from Hayley here: