Treat the children to a rewarding after school snack. These beautiful chocolate brownies can be whipped up within minutes. Just be sure to save a few for yourself, too.
Recipe by Tanya Bartolini
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, plus extra for dusting
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 45g Well Naturally No Sugar Added Rich Dark Chocolate
- Punnet of raspberries
- Using a high powered food processor, combine all of the ingredients except for the raspberries.
- Blitz until you are left with a thick paste.
- Transfer the mixture to a small baking tray lined with baking paper. Spread the mixture out evenly to ensure that the top of the brownie is nice and smooth and it is evenly spread across the tray.
- Place in the fridge and allow to set for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge just prior to serving and dust with cocoa powder. Serve with 3 or 4 berries per brownie.
Find more recipes from Tanya here: