Recipe by Jo Ross
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 100g dates (soaked in ¼ cup boiling water for 14 minutes)
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 90g melted chocolate: 2 bars Well Naturally No Sugar Added Chocolate Coconut Delight bars
Find more recipes from Jo Ross here:
- Place dates and soaking liquid in a food processor and pulse until broken up.
- Add all other ingredients except chocolate and pulse until a dough forms.
- Press firmly into a lined slice tray.
- Melt the chocolate and spread over the slice.
- Place in the fridge to set for 2 hours before slicing.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.