Recipe by Healthy Natty
Makes 12-15 cups
- Melt the Well Naturally Chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between each until just melted.
- Meanwhile, very lightly spray a 12-15-hole chocolate mould with olive oil.(Cook’s note: silicon moulds are best for removing the chocolate).
- Fill each mould 1/3 of the way with chocolate and place in the freezer to set for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and place the filling ingredients on top of the first chocolate layer.
- Reheat the remaining melted Well Naturally Chocolate and pour over the top of each mould, pressing the toppings down with the back of a spoon.
- Return chocolate moulds to the freezer to set for another 15 minutes.
- Once set, gently sprinkle with Sea salt and enjoy!