Recipe by @bakeateasy
- Large ripe strawberries (long stems are best)
- @wellnaturallyau dark and milk chocolate
- Rinse the berries well and pat dry.
- Melt your chocolates separately using a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Dip the strawberries one by one into the dark melted chocolate, coating them 1/2 to 3/4 of the way up and place them into a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Pour the melted milk chocolate into the corner of a plastic zipper bag and seal. Cut a very small tip off the corner of the bag and gently squeeze the chocolate through the hole, drizzling the chocolate in a thin stream on top of the chocolate dipped berries.
- Place them in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes till the chocolate sets. Enjoy.