Smooth and gratifying, this chocolate mousse will have you feeling all light and fluffy. It’s the ideal pick-me-up for one, or as a bubbly conclusion to a sophisticated dinner party. Decorate with beautiful berries for a sprinkling of freshness.
Recipe by Tanya Bartolini
- 200g Well Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 cans coconut milk (chilled for a few hours in the fridge)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 drop liquid stevia (optional)
- Fresh berries, coconut flakes and grated chocolate (extra)
- Place Chocolate in a microwave container and microwave for periods of 30 seconds until it is melted (be careful not to overdo it, so remove the chocolate when it’s mostly melted and stir to melt the rest).
- Open the cans of coconut milk and scoop out the cream from the top (this should have separated in the fridge), leaving the liquid aside.
- With an electric whisk, beat the coconut cream for 2-3 minutes until it thickens to the same consistency of regular whipped cream. Add the vanilla and optional stevia, followed by the melted chocolate and whisk together by hand until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon into glasses or small ramekins and place in the fridge to set.
- Sprinkle with flaked coconut, berries and grated Well Naturally No Sugar Added Dark Chocolate to serve.
Find more recipes from Tanya here: