Recipe by @bakeateasy
- 1 cup peanut butter crunchy
- 60 – 70 mini pretzels
- 250 g @wellnaturallyau chocolate (milk or dark)
- Place the peanut butter in the refrigerator until firm.
- Line a large baking sheet with baking paper. Set aside.
- Once firm, roll peanut butter into small balls (30 for 60 pretzels). Sandwich the peanut butter balls with two pretzels and place onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper to harden in the refrigerator.
- Melt the chocolate using a double boiler or in the microwave stopping every 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Dip the sandwiches halfway in the melted chocolate and place in the freezer to set.
Sprinkle some sea salt on top and ENJOY.