Chocoholics, prepare to be immersed in cocoa heaven! This delightfully decadent, warm chocolate pudding has a molten chocolate centre and rich, fluffy casing. Serve them warm with a dollop of cream.
Recipe by Tanya Bartolini
- 1 ripe banana
- 12 dates, pitted
- 1 cup blanched almonds
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Well Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate, chopped into chunky chips (5-6 pieces per pudding) (it makes 3-4 puddings in total)
- Low fat cream to serve
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat fan forced oven to 175°C.
- Spray a muffin tin with olive oil spray so the puddings do not stick.
- In a high powered food processor or blender, combine all of the ingredients except for the chocolate, cream and olive oil spray. Blitz the ingredients until a thick mixture/paste forms.
- Half fill each muffin hole with the mixture. You are only making 3-4 puddings so you will only be filling 3-4 muffin holes.
- Place two chocolate pieces into the mixture in each hole. Push the melts into the mixture gently. Using the remaining mixture, fill each of the puddings to the top of the hole. Use a knife to tidy up the tops of each pudding. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Serve each pudding whilst still warm. When you cut open the pudding the Chocolate will ooze from the centre.
- Serve each pudding with a dollop of low fat cream. These puddings are very chocolatey and very rich so the cream cuts the flavour beautifully.