Bite sized and beautiful, chocolate truffles make the most thoughtful gift for a dear friend. They are also spectacular served with coffee and fruit and can be coated in nuts, coconut or dipped chocolate depending on how creative you feel.
Recipe by Tanya Bartolini
- ½ cup low fat cream
- 300g Well Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- Place the cream into a saucepan and bring almost to the boil over medium heat.
- Add the chocolate to the cream and stir for one minute.
- Remove from heat, stir until smooth. Allow to cool to room temperature – around an hour.
- Take a teaspoon of the mixture and roll into a ball, then roll in cocoa powder. Repeat until all of the mixture has been used.
- Place onto a greased tray lined with baking paper, and put into the fridge to set for two hours or until firm.
Find more recipes from Tanya here: