A yummy treat on road trips and picnics, these indulgent wellness balls are simply bliss. With a generous helping of nuts and a lush coconut coating, it can be tempting to savour just one more.
Recipe by Tanya Bartolini
- 12 dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup blanched almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 45g Well Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/2 capful of rum
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Using a high powered food processor, combine all of the ingredients except for the coconut. Blitz until you are left with a thick paste.
- Roll about a tablespoon of the mixture into a ball and repeat until you have used up all of the mixture.
- Take each ball and then roll in the coconut to coat.
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes to set.