These cakey cookies are soft and sublime – imparting the yummy flavours of cinnamon, banana and rich chocolate. Nothing welcomes guests like the aroma of cookies baking in the oven.
Refined sugar free | Dairy free | Grain free | Gluten free
Recipe by Hayley Cavicchiolo
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Natvia
- 1⁄2 cup melted coconut oil
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 200g Well Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate, chopped into chunky chips
Find more recipes from Hayley here:
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients, except chocolate, and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix mashed bananas, beaten eggs, vanilla extract and coconut oil until combined. Add the chocolate and fold through the mix.
- Place a spoonful of cookie dough onto a lined baking tray and flatten slightly, as the biscuits don’t really spread during the baking process. Repeat the process for the rest of the mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden; cookies should be soft to the touch but not mushy. Allow cookies to cool before enjoying.