These small but delectable truffles are not only delicious, they also contain the antioxidant benefits of the superberry, goji. The perfect feel-good treat!
Gluten free | Refined sugar free
Recipe by Healthy Natty
Makes 18 truffles
- 135g (3 x 45g bars) Well Naturally No Sugar Added Chocolate Creamy Milk
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 6 teaspoons coconut cream
- 6 tablespoons Goji Berries, roughly chopped
- 8 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut, for coating
Find more recipes from Healthy Natty here:
- In a small pot, melt the chocolate and coconut oil over very low heat, taking it off and back onto the heat, stirring with a metal spoon until smooth.
- Once melted, add the coconut cream and goji berries.
- Spread the mix onto a large, flat plate lined with baking paper and place in the freezer until it just starts to firm (approx. 3-5 minutes).
- Once the mix has started to firm and is dough-like to touch, wet your hands in cold water and pick up teaspoon-size pieces of the mix.
- Roll the mix into balls and then into the desiccated coconut for coating.
- Place onto a tray lined with baking paper and refrigerate until firm.
- Remove from the fridge 10 minutes before serving.