Thick and creamy, this indulgent hot chocolate is guaranteed to warm you up on a chilly night. For true chocoholics, pair Coconut Hot Chocolate with Muesli Choc Cookies and take a dip into chocolate euphoria. Play your favourite movie, and you have a yummy big night in!
Recipe by Hayley Cavicchiolo
- ½ cup Well Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Stevia to taste (optional)
- Melt the chocolate and coconut milk together in a saucepan over low heat, making sure to whisk frequently.
- Pour the liquid through a strainer into two small cups.
- Add stevia, if desired, and serve immediately.
Find more recipes from Hayley here: