These chocolate and macadamia truffles are the perfect bite-sized treats to keep to yourself or share with loved ones. You’re bound to go nuts over these!
Gluten free | Refined sugar free | Dairy free | Vegan
Recipe by Healthy Natty
Makes 16 truffles
- 135g (3 x 45g bars) Well Naturally No Sugar Added Chocolate Rich Dark
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 6 teaspoons coconut cream
- Pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons crushed macadamias
- ½ cup crushed macadamias, for coating
Find more recipes from Healthy Natty here:
- In a small pot, melt the chocolate and coconut oil over very low heat, taking it off and back onto the heat, stirring with a metal spoon until smooth.
- Once melted, add the coconut cream, macadamias and salt.
- Spread the mix onto a large, flat plate lined with baking paper and place in the freezer until it just starts to firm (approx. 3-5 minutes).
- Once the mix has started to firm and is dough-like to touch, wet your hands in cold water and pick up teaspoon-size pieces of the mix.
- Roll the mix into balls and then into the crushed macadamias for coating.
- Place onto a tray lined with baking paper and refrigerate until firm.
- Remove from the fridge 10 minutes before serving.