Amazingly delicious without the guilt!
Recipe by Hayley Cavicchiolo
- ¾ cup organic coconut flour, sifted
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- ½ teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon bi-carb soda
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- ½ cup Natvia (stevia)
- 90 grams Well Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 5 large free-range eggs
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted, or cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil (or ghee) as a dairy-free option
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons coconut milk or milk of choice
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160 fan forced).
- Mix the dry ingredients until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- In a different bowl, with a mixer, blend together the wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet and mix until they are well blended.
- Line a non-stick baking pan with baking paper, pour in batter.
- Bake for around 25 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly in pan before turning out onto wire rack to cool.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Find more recipes from Hayley here: