Recipe by Healthy Natty
Makes 12 brownies
- ¾ cup Natvia
- 1 cup Cacao Powder
- 3 x 90g Well Naturally Chocolate Rich Dark, cut into chunks
- 4 free range eggs, lightly whisked
- ½ cup milk
- 150g butter, softened
- 1 cup almond meal
- ½ cup gluten free plain flour
- ½ cup pistachios
- Pinch of Sea salt
- Vegetable oil and extra milk (optional)
Find more recipes from Natalie Zee here:
- Pre-heat oven to 180c and line a 20cm x 15cm baking dish with baking paper.
- Mix the butter and natvia together with a wooden spoon until creamy. Add the milk and eggs, and mix well.
- Combine the almond meal, Cacao Powder and flour together in a small bowl with a pinch of Sea salt, before adding to the wet ingredients and stirring with a wooden spoon until a smooth batter is formed.
(Cook’s note: The mixture should resemble a thick batter but may vary with the size of your eggs and the gluten free flour used. Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and a dash of extra milk if the batter is too dry.)
- Fold through the Well Naturally Chocolate Rich Dark chunks and pistachios.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and bake for 15 minutes, or until the centre is slightly firm.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares and serving