Recipe by @betterbeingsteph
Per serve: 122 calories, 7g fat, 5g carbs, 9g protein
- 70g vanilla pea protein powder or almond meal
- 50g smooth peanut butter
- 80-100ml milk of choice, add as necessary to bind
- 1 x 90g block Well Naturally No Added Sugar Milk Chocolate, cut into chunks
- 1tsp granulated natural sweetener
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- To a large bowl, add all ingredients and stir to combine, adding milk as needed to bind into a dough.
- Mould the mixture with your hands till it forms a cookie dough consistency.
- Press into a lined loaf tin and place in the freezer to set for at least 5-6 hours.
- Once firm, cut into 5 pieces.
- Serve immediately, or keep refrigerated for up to 7 days.