Recipe by @betterbeingsteph
Makes: 6 muffins
Nutritional Info: 146 calories, 8g fat, 10g carbs, 8g protein
- 100g ground oats or flour of choice
- 150g 0.5% Plain or Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- 30g vanilla pea protein or almond meal
- 30ml almond milk
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 70g frozen or fresh raspberries
- 50g Well Naturally No Added Sugar White Chocolate, cut into chunks
- 2tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oat flour, pea protein and baking powder.
- Pour in the whisked eggs and yoghurt, and mix thoroughly to combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients.
- Gently fold through the white chocolate chunks and raspberries until mixed evenly throughout the batter.
- Pour batter evenly across 6 lightly greased muffin/ cupcake moulds.
- Cook muffins for 25-30 minutes.
- Eat them warm from the oven, or store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.