Recipe by @betterbeingsteph
- 80g almond meal
- 60g cocoa poweder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 140g all-purpose natural sweetener
- 130g unsalted butter, softended
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 75g Well Naturally No Sugar Added Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- Pre heat oven to 170°C. Line an 8×8 inch brownie tin with baking paper or grease paper
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine almond meal, cocoa poder, baking powder and sweetener. Makre sure there are no clumps of sweetener or cocoa.
- In a microwave-safe mixing bowl, lightly melt butter until softened. Whisk in the eggs, then poir these wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients. Mix together then carefully fold through chocoloate chips, being careful to evenly disperse chocolate chips without over-mixing the batter.
- Transfer batter into prepared brownie tin and bake for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick insrted comes out moist. Allow to cool slightly in the tin, then place in fridge for at least 1-2 hours before slicing.