Recipe by @betterbeingsteph
- 1 large egg, whisked at room temperature
- 25g unsalted butter, softened
- 10ml sugar free maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 75g Well Naturally No Sugar Added Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- 180g almond meal
- 60g all-purpose natural sweetener
- pinch of salt
- Pre heat oven to 170°C.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the egg with the butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the almond meal, sweetener, baking powder and salt, and combine to form a cookie dough.
- Using your hands, mould the dough into even sized balls, roll gently and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Press down on each cookie slightly to flatten them.
- Place tray in the oven and bake foe 17-20 minutes, or until lightly golden. For a gooey cookie, serve immediately. For a chewy cookie with crunchy outside, allow to cool completely before serving.