Recipe by Healthy Natty
Makes 8 cookies
- ¾ of a cup of Coconut Sugar
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- Rind of 1 orange
- Juice of ½ an orange
- 1 teaspoon Maca Powder
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups plain rolled oats
- 1 cup almond meal
- ½ cup Goji Berries
- 2 x 45g Well Naturally Chocolate Rich Dark
Find more recipes from Healthy Natty here:
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mix coconut sugar and coconut oil together with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Add fresh ginger, orange rind, orange zest and egg. Stir until well-combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix oats, maca powder and almond meal.
- Add oats mixture to wet ingredients and stir well.
- Pour goji berries into mixture and fold through.
- Form mixture into eight round cookies and press down. The cookies should be about the size of a post-it note.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- For a chocolate drizzle, melt Well Naturally Chocolate Rich Dark in a bowl over boiling water, or in the microwave and drizzle over the top.
- Store in an air tight container to enjoy within 3-4 days.