The perfect solution for when you’re having some “me-time” and you feel like a cakey treat.
Recipe by Hayley Cavicchiolo
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon almond meal
- 1 heaped tablespoon raw cacao or unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon Natvia (stevia)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons coconut or almond milk
- ½ cap vanilla essence (or favourite liqueur or coffee)
- 1 tablespoon Well Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped nuts/flaked coconut/peanut butter/raisins
- Combine dry ingredients, then add to remaining wet ingredients and blend until evenly combined (adding a little extra coconut milk if required).
- Pour into a lightly greased mug or ramekin and microwave for 40-60 seconds (or until firm to the touch).
- Top with a dollop of coconut cream and devour!
Find more recipes from Hayley here: