Take a trip back to childhood with the frivolous fun of rocky road. Cute and festive, this merry-go-round of marshmallow, nuts and fruits is encased in smooth, rich, dark chocolate. Rocky road is just as suitable for a child’s birthday party, as it is for high tea.
Recipe by Tanya Bartolini
- 200g Well Naturally No Sugar Added Rich Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 45g sugar free marshmallows, roughly chopped
- 50g dried cranberries
- 50g macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the chocolate in a large bowl.
- Place 2/3 of the chocolate in a double boiler and whilst stirring, constantly melt the chocolate. Using a food thermometer, melt the chocolate to a temperature of 45°C.
- Remove the bowl from the double boiler and place on a work surface. Add the remaining 1/3 of the chocolate and stir constantly but slowly to ensure no air bubbles.
- Stir the chocolate until it reaches a temperature of 33°C.
- Pour the chocolate over the other ingredients and combine well.
- Transfer the mixture to a small baking tray lined with baking paper. Place in the fridge to set for 20 minutes.
Find more recipes from Tanya here: