Recipe by @betterbeingsteph
Per serve: 280 calories, 14g fat, 6g carbs, 33.1g protein
- 25g chocolate pea protein powder or almond meal
- 10g almond meal
- 20g (3 squares) Well Naturally No Added Sugar Milk Chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 large egg, whisked or vegan egg replacer
- 40-60ml almond milk, as needed
- 1-2 tsp cacao powder (depending on how rich you want it)
- 1⁄2 tsp natural sweetener
- 1⁄2 tsp baking powder
- Extra squares of Well Naturally Milk Chocolate, for topping
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond meal, pea protein, cacao powder, sweetener and baking powder. Stir to combine.
- Add in the egg, cooled melted chocolate and almond milk and stir to combine wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Pour into a single-serve, oven-proof ceramic dish or bowl and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Top with no added sugar (or regular) ice cream, more chocolate and serve immediately.