Watching your sugar intake? You can still enjoy delicious chocolate Easter eggs. Make your own with love, using Well Naturally Dark Chocolate.
Recipe by Hayley Cavicchiolo
- 250g Well Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate
- Easter egg moulds, small medium or large
Find more recipes from Hayley here:
- Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl over simmering water.
- Paint a thin layer of chocolate inside the egg moulds, making sure to meet the edges of the mould.
- Chill for 5 minutes or until the chocolate is firm. Spread another even layer of chocolate over the first layer.
- Chill for a further 5 minutes or until firm. Gently ease the mould away from the chocolate and join the chocolate halves together with a little melted chocolate.
Tip: To add some extra texture and flavour to your eggs, sprinkle coconut or finely crushed nuts over the first layer of chocolate before cooling and coating with the second layer.