Recipe by Healthy Natty
- 2 x 90g Well Naturally Chocolate Creamy Milk/Rich Dark, with 1 x 90g roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup Goji Berries
- ½ cup Golden Berries
- 2 heaped tablespoons Natvia
- 14 slices of stale bread, buttered on one side and halved into triangles
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup full fat Greek yoghurt
- 5 free range eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Find more recipes from Natalie Zee here:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 20 x 30cm baking dish with a spray of olive oil.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together milk, yoghurt, eggs, natvia, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Place one ladle of the wet ingredients into the baking dish and swirl around to coat the bottom.
- To assemble the bread and butter pudding, place one layer of bread down, sprinkle with Goji Berries and Golden Berries and a couple of pieces of the chopped Well Naturally Chocolate.
- Begin the next layer, repeating (step four) until the dish is full.
- Once full, spoon and press the remaining egg mixture over the top, being sure to wet most of the bread. Sprinkle the top with extra natvia.
- Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes or until the egg mix is cooked through and the tips of the bread are golden.
- Once baked, melt the remaining Well Naturally Chocolate in the microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring with a metal spoon in between each interval until smooth.
- To serve, drizzle the Well Naturally Chocolate over the top of the pudding.