Recipe by @betterbeingsteph
Macros per serve: 70 calories, 5g fat, 4g carbs, 2g protein
- 250g @wellnaturallyau No Added Sugar White Chocolate, melted
- 50g pistachios, chopped
- Additional inclusions of choice – e.g sugar-free marshmallows, popcorn, dried fruit, pretzels
- In a large mixing bowl, fold pistachios through white chocolate until combined throughout.
- Fold through any additional inclusions.
- Pour mixture into a lined loaf or brownie tin or across baking paper, and place in the freezer to set for at least 2-3 hours.
- Once set, cut into 12 even sized pieces.