Recipe by @betterbeingsteph
Makes: 12 cookies
- 60g granulated natural sweetener (e.g. stevia or monkfruit)
- 60g butter or vegan alternative
- 30g desiccated coconut
- 50g vanilla pea protein powder or almond meal
- 2 eggs
- Splash of almond milk – as needed to bind into cookie dough
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- 1 block @wellnaturallyau No Sugar Added White Chocolate, melted
- Freeze-dried strawberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sweetener, pea protein, coconut, baking powder and baking soda.
- Whisk in the eggs and butter, adding almond milk only as needed to form a dough.
- Roll dough into 12 even-sized cookies and place on a lined baking tray. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until slightly golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool completely before dipping in the melted Well Naturally White Chocolate and dusting with freeze-dried strawberries. Place in the freezer until the White Chocolate has set (up to an hour).
- Serve chilled and enjoy!